Monday 11 November 2013

postcards from the edge

I am about to participate in a postcard show - To London with Love - and I am doing the majority of the cards as trailers for Mr Punch, each one with a loose London theme.  I will post them as I make them (here on the blog that is - not in the mail!).  Here are the Old Bailey, Richmond Park and the Thames:





I am super excited about this story! It is the most action packed, loony thing I have ever written! Let's hope I can find someone to publish it...

Incidentally, these cards will all be on sale for a very modest price at the show (ten quid I think!!).  Buy the set!

5 comments:

  1. Very clever lighting on number three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry! terrible punctuation in my last reply!

    You noticed that, did you? Sneaky, isn't it ^-^?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to achieve something great then you can have a lots of fun.
    Massage in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete